Friday, February 15, 2008

Welcome To a New You!


Well, it’s been a while since I’ve been on here. I guess since I don’t have a lot of readers, I can always start from the beginning. I’m not a professional Dietician, or a professional trainer with a rock hard bod and a strong core. I’m an average joe, just like everyone else out there. I’m that average guy, you know the one that looks ok, except for being over weight. I’m going to try to reach out to all of you, the other average people. We’ll work on our diets and exercise together... As a team!
One big misconception about dieting, is that people think that they will never ever get to eat the tasty sweets or delicious burgers ever again. The thing is, you can eat those things while you are on a diet. A lot of people make you think that if you stop eating all of that then you will lose weight. Well don’t listen to them, they aren’t going through what you are. Eating is kind of like an addiction, it can’t just be stopped cold turkey...mmmmm (_8( | ) A little bit of the Homer Simpson Drool.
Sorry I digress. The key to success is not and I repeat, not to just stop eating, eat! That’s the key to success. Now the important thing is what you eat. Now a well balanced meal is always good. But what is a well balanced meal? Well a well balanced meal Is 3 meals a day. Breakfast, some cereal fat free milk, a cup of orange juice, and some GREEN TEA instead of coffee. It’s proven that a cup of Green tea can burn up to 78 calories. That is a filling breakfast right there. Then when snack time rolls around you can have a fruit, a small apple is always good, keeps your teeth nice and healthy and your body. Now lunch, you can have a tasty salad, with some low fat dressing, or you can have a sandwich, and a fruit. As long as you proportion yourself you will be fine.
I’ll go into more details on diets later on in the future, but right now it’s just an introduction. See I’m working hard... well actually hardly working on losing weight, the pounds just shed right off, and I’ll tell you exactly how to do it! Eat right and exercise! Well until next time!

No comments: