Sunday, September 30, 2007

How to be successful with your "DIET"

To be successful my friends, I would recommend not calling it a diet! Also just call it a life style change! Honestly I think the biggest factor in weight loss is the people that are around you! People that motivate you, people that want to help you! You see it's very common that in a family or a group of friends you'd be the only overweight person, so you'd be going through all of this hardship alone! They don't understand what is going on with you, because they have their own little "skinny People" problem!
You, just like I do, we need the support of people who are actually in the same situation. We need help from people who feel the same exact way as us, who fall under the same temptations and traps! We need the motivation, not from some skinny muscular peppy workout video salesman! We need some one who is in our situation... make his own video... and workout with us everyday. So we can see his significant weight loss, and everyone can be motivated. Because it would be like a tv show, we'd all be losing weight together!
Granted the food companies won't enjoy the fact that we are going to become healthy, because they would be losing so much money. But guess what... you'd be saving a lot of money! Imagine it, next time you go to the grocery store, calculate how much you've spent on junk food! then multiply that with the amount of times a week you buy junk food, then the whole month, and the whole year! Guess what that's a pretty penny that you've spent on junk food. I know I've spent a couple of thousands of dollars on junk food in a couple of months!
So hopefully, those that read this, will find inspiration, or motivation. They'll go with me as I journey and try to get myself into shape. Work out with me, because this is the best we've got, until they come up with the Show that works out with you!

No comments: