Sunday, September 9, 2007

Diet day.. To many to count

Ok.. Ok... another day for my awesome diet... I almost went off track... but I came back and read what I actually wrote as a reminder... just 2.5 pounds a week... just 2.5 pounds a week that's not a lot to lose... it's pretty easy... and not to stressfull... Today I was out side all day... I went out bowling with my friends... played for about a couple of hours... Man... bowling is great excercise... but... the snacking... horrible... They were eating cheese fries... and non diet soda... Come on! I was being so careful... So I just got a diet soda... and just kept bowling... and let everyone else stuff their faces!!! Ok.. ok... i went off my diet... and I had a few fries... but it's ok... the bowling and the fries even out... just as long as I did my excercises when i got home right? Exactly!

Now i'm going to go into some detail as to exactly what types of excercise I do... Cause I don't have all these fancy equipment to work out with!

So for the running... that's the hard part... seeing as if you are over weight... you wouldn't be able to run... without hurting your joints... So i say... join a fitness club for 6 months... it may cost you 150 bucks... for half a year... but it's a good investment... or if you have some extra money around.. I suggest buying yourself a precor machine... But if you can't do either of those things... or if you want to save money... then I suggest... Power Walking/Walking... walk until your joints and muscles become stronger... then u can start to run...

Now the workouts...

Regular squats... i say... do as many as you can... until it starts to burn... only twice a week though..only twice a week!
Crunches... until ur stomach CRIES!!! no... i'm just kidding... If you want to do crunches you can do it... I suggest... putting a small pillow underneath your back... and don't stress your neck... do it easy and slow... not fast... Slow and Steady will work the muscles to the fullest!
Oh here is a nice little tidbit... a great excercise that you can do at home... for free... Walk up your steps... I heard somewhere that if you walk up a thousand steps... that's alot of steps by the way... and is a great way to work out!

ALSO... one of the best types of work out machines are known as Ellipticals... it is proven that they burn the most calories and work out the entire body! Ellipticals are mostly STEPS!!!!

MOre next time folks!

No comments: