Tuesday, September 25, 2007

It's been a while!

In all honesty, there wasn't much for me to write about in my diet... I've been fasting for the past couple of days and I've been working at night, so it makes writing a little tougher! But I'm back baby!

Well... today of all days, I was tempted to eat something soooo out there... My friend had an early B-day party, just a few friends... u know a social gathering and this weekend is the real party. So we had a cake earlier today... like a breakfast Birthday!
So do you kno what I did? I ate the cake... and i wasn't worried about it! Do you know why? Because I'm working out, so I burn the calories...
Some of you may say... hey!!!! I say so what? We are all human and we have needs... and we are not perfect. But i'm not saying go out and eat everything. I'm saying leave yourself some room to wiggle...don't confine yourself to a small box, leave some room... for you to make a mistake... but not a big one. Like I say... if you make small mistakes you'll learn from them... but If you try not to make any mistakes at all... you'll make the biggest one because you never learned from your other mistakes!

No comments: